Wednesday, December 06, 2006

UTP Finally Over!

The Used Textbook Project is finally over! I'm just so glad that it has ended and no more books in sight... haha... But my goodness, the student volunteers this year are really mischievious... haha... this little girl named Dorathy started calling me nickname... Babara... This is the funniest nickname that is given to me. Babara... a character in a witch show (Channel 8) that Chen Liping acted as. Alamak.. do i look like a witch or do I look like Chen Liping??

Anyway, this year seems tougher than last year. Had a few unreasonable adults coming to us with unreasonable requests. I shan't mention the cases. But I am just so curious why some people can afford to take cab to the place but has no money to buy textbooks for their kids. I really wonder...

Anyway I can't deny the fact that I am starting to miss some of the kids... some of them are really very dear to my heart leh... shan't mention names in case I start a war of jealousy? haha...

The above four girls (from left) are Jiahui, Celine, Junwen and Dorathy... Very helpful girls...



And finally, the group pic...

I am looking forward to see them for the post-celebration... hee... HCI and DHS rocks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home