Thursday, November 30, 2006

New Challenge In Yanz's Life

Yes… it is year-end. It is going to be another round of walking around with Santa hats? Haha.. with many youngsters, uncles and aunties selling neon lights along the whole stretch of Orchard road? Or the decors of Orchard is already shimmering and shining through the crowds? And look out for the many different kinds of Christmas trees… they simply enhance the Christmas atmosphere around us…

However, my head is not flooded with the festive mood now but the many unfinished tasks that I have in my mind. Wow… that explains why I am having such a bad headache today.

I just sent out the Christmas cards to the different departments and the management as well. Not just that… I am going to work on the Christmas gifts for the privilege card members.. need to send out the letters latest by coming Tuesday?

Oh ya, did I also mention about the new challenge that I am going to take up? Some asked me, “What challenge?? Got attached is it??” If getting attached is a challenge, haha… I might wait a little while more to take up this challenge. But to me, relationship shouldn’t be a challenge at all. It should be a process to be enjoyed… Anyway, back to the challenge. I started to oversee my current CG le... while my current CL is taking care of our unit now. We are now overseers… no title or role should be assigned at this point in time. Just serve.

But my CG brother and sisters very mischievous… kept calling me their new CL… then I have to keep reminding them that I am not their CL… just a sister-in-Christ la… duh… hahaha… Frankly, I truly appreciate their support for me, as they know that I am really not as confident as yet. I know that they will really accept me as who I really am and also show the most concerns for me in prayers as they would do. I will also do my best to keep all of them in prayers and to impart to them the things that I know and feed them with as much spiritual food as possible. As much is given to me, much will be expected from me… :p I will give my utmost best…

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Silent Lucidity... said...

Dear sis, God will continue to mould and use you mightily! hehe.. praying for you also to enjoy the new challenge?

So how? i Submit my UL's particulars to you? haha... ;p

Mon Dec 04, 10:29:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

will surely enjoy this new challenge... need time to adjust also.. hee...

as for your UL's particulars? haha... address, hp and date of birth... i have them all.. wat else can u give leh? I'm choir and backup singers' administrator wor...

Tue Dec 05, 09:25:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Silent Lucidity... said...

Sis! i got a friend who accepted christ last sunday! im so overjoyed. Amen! United prayers are powerful!

How about my UL's likes and dislikes? haha.. die, he is going to kill me if he reads this.. i better siamz.

tata!

Tue Dec 05, 05:45:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

da jie jie... u dun saboe me can? my blog a lot of pple read one leh... *sweat*

wait ur UL strangle u.. dun cry hor... haha...

Tue Dec 05, 06:25:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home