Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Flushed Away...

I was glad that I had more rest than normal on a weekend and yesterday, I ended my work early to meet up Huimin for a while... but before I could even reach Lido, I was feeling quite unwell... and have to walk slowly to the cinema to buy movie tickets...

I smsed Huimin to help me buy some panadols to ease the pain.. haiz.. so she was rushing her way through to meet me there... when she saw me, I looked really pale. rested for a while and then we bought our Subway dinners into the cinemas to eat...

Watched Flushed Away... another animation... but we laughed heartily away... together with the kids (young n old) in the cinema... haha... it was funny indeed... the slugs sang very well siah... haha...

I enjoyed the show.. cos it simply helped me to gear up for more laughs...

Huimin and I had a very long talk and we had many common topics in mind... to talk about.. I am glad to have this girl by my side... she totally understand what I meant, even way before I verbalised them... and we were practically trying to fight to say what we want... and guess what?? Our chat ended at 11.15pm... 1.5 hours of movie and 2 hours of chatting.. woah...

Thank God for friendship in church. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home