Sunday, September 10, 2006

6 days more to Hope Anniversary!!

We have just 6 days and we will be there at Singapore Expo! The last time that I had such a mega anniversary was 5 years back, during our 10th Anniversary. That year, we had our anniversary at World Trade Centre, Habour Pavillion. We had close to 2,000 people that year. It was a marvellous time and I just cannot forget that moment.

Now, 5 years later, we will have another anniversary and this time round, we are having more than 3,000 people at Singapore Expo. It is miraculous!! Who says that God cannot grow His church? Of cos He can!! All things are possible for those who do through His strength!! Though the preparation and journey to this anniversay is tough and there are just simply too many things to be handled, I should say that I am glad to be part of this wonderful journey. To see the church praising and worshiping God together, lifting up Jesus to the highest place, placing Him at the greatest throne and joining altogether in unity!! Spectacular!!!

And I'm getting 4 of my ex-sheep to come for this anniversary. And out of the 4, 3 has gotten back to me and they will be coming!! yeah!! I'm waiting for the last one to revert back! I think I will be super overjoyed if I am to see them worshiping God that day!! I will be blessed by this for sure!!

So pray with me in this, that many whom have left God will turn back to God, many whom have not known God will know Him too!

I am waiting for this day to come!! 6 more days to countdown.. ... .... ..... ...... .......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home