Friday, August 11, 2006

Karaoke with Colleagues n Friends


I had a great time last night, singing with my colleagues and friends. The whole thing turned out to be pretty hilarious... Mr HJ n Ms Prissy wanted to sing karaoke but no one is on for the singing.. so in the end, they joined me n moi colleagues for the singing.

It was pretty awkward in the beginning... but at the end, it turned out to be a singing competition? haha... and guess who won the championship?? it's Mr HJ and Ms Kok Mimi... or should I say Ms Kok Bi Bi?? haha..i've never knew that my colleague hippo is so good at singing... and she really good in her high pitch man..

Why not let's push her for Project SuperStar, together with our dept's Yanzi?? I think we will surely have load of fun screaming, to support them... and for Mr HJ, our dear Jackie in making, let's just hope that he will be our next "Singapore Idol" bah!!! hoho...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great night with singing huh.. Thanks for accommodating us, the two strangers. Your colleagues are fun loving people.. next time kara ask me out k? :)

Mr HJ (trying very hard to be Jackie, but can only be fattie.. haha.. )

Fri Aug 11, 03:10:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

haha.. u guys are no strangers la... aiyo... and i will surely ask u guys out for karaoke in the next round.. i'm anticipating the next karaoke competition actualli... hehe...

anyway Ms Anonymous... why u never leave ur name ar? keke...

Sat Aug 12, 12:40:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Prisca said...

Yeah.. thanks for the fun time with your colleagues! They're really cute and farnie! =)

Mon Aug 14, 02:39:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

Tricia, the anonymous is HJ lah, he did leave his name haha...

Pris: cute and farnie like Tricia?

Mon Aug 14, 03:09:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

oops... did he? i thought it was pris.. tt's funny though... me interpret wrongly again!! *abish myself* haha

Mon Aug 14, 05:30:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

hmm.. ok, like tat i also dunno. sounds more like pris also hahahha... dun like this anonymous names...maybe I made the mistake.

Tue Aug 15, 05:06:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Prisca said...

>Tiger: Yeah, cute & farnie like Tricia. What u see in her.. is what u will see in her colleagues. =)

>Tricia: Annonymous not me!! Where got sound like me?? First of all... I usually have alot of "..." in my comments. 2ndly, I will NEVER use the word "Kara" for karaoke... and 3rdly... I usually leave my name even if I were to leave as Annonymous. And last of all... I have never in my entire life call others fat/fattie (other than myself) especially in public domains... HAhahaha..

There you go.. CSI-ed!

Fri Aug 18, 03:41:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

actualli i've cleared up the 'blurness' with JM le... just tt i paiseh to clarify...

so wat is the lesson learnt here for everybody??

haha... tt is to leave your name when you comment... dun be 'Anonymous' hahaha....

Fri Aug 18, 11:47:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home