Monday, August 07, 2006

Greetings by Junwei!


This is going to be my first entry here in this blog and the little one greeting you here is my baby Nephew Junwei. He is born on 24 July 2006 and is currently 2 weeks old.

So what is his forte?? For all babies as you know, they know only how to eat, sleep, eat, sleep n cry in the middle of nights!! haha... but isn't he adorable??

Everytime I carry him, I will be reminded of how God carry me in His arms when I am weak and fragile. That is how God is bringing me around. Definitely, there will be times that I will be learning how to crawl, walk and be running on... But God's hand always heals, protects and embraces me at the right time!

Ok, so this is baby Junwei... I am still thinking of his Christian name.. anyone have any suggestions here?? haha... more entries will be coming soon here... so watch out!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

wow... so young already know how to stick out his tongue?

yeah! another July baby!! July rocks!!!

Mon Aug 14, 03:11:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home