Sunday, November 09, 2003

wow. i'm back home now!! for good somemore!! It's amazing how I have finally took the flight back...(what i usually call the tweety transport. keke!!) waking up at 5am (though slept at 1am the previous night) to go to the airport for a 8.15am flight. though i was realli tired but i was excited too...
But on my last day of work in malaysia's office I somehow have a kinda feeling - can't bear to leave my colleagues. though they can be quite unfriendly sometimes... :p but anyway we still enjoy ourselves at times too...

today being my first sunday back in singapore, felt so much at home, but also a bit uncomfortable, it seems that I've not catch up with lots of things in church. well, there's bound to be transition after being away for a period of 2.5 months. but it is definitely good to be able to serve God again!! excited about what God is going to do through me. Let's see what's going to happen man!! Cheerios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home