Saturday, October 11, 2003

100 questions... hah?

1. Full name: Tricia Tan Yeun Yeun
2. Nicknames: nicknames... hmm lots -- Ah Yan, Yuan², eun eun (that's what David calls me), Lao Yan (gave by Mr Jacob Teo), Dinosaur (by tbk) etc... hehe
3. Eyes: which part of the eye are you talking abt? is it black and white??
4. Height: 1.65m something I'm proud of... keke
5. Hair: shoulder length hair, original color-black, now is mixed keke
6. Siblings: a brother and a sister that ehm i think you know who
7. Do u like to sing during shower?: of cos ... singing is my passion remember?
8. Do u like to sing in The Toilet? : hmm when doing business is "emph..."
9. Birthday: 26th day of the ninth month of the one thousand nine hundred and eighty one years after A.D
10. Sign: Weighing Scale
11. Address: holland or Yishun or Petaling Jaya, Malaysia???
12. Gender: The bone taken out from Adam
13. Righty or lefty: Writing - Right but using fork and spoon or fork and knife I swop
14. What do you want in a relationship most?: understanding
15. Have you ever cheated on someone?: most of the time people cheat me
16. Marital status: non-married, non-divorced, non-widow (hehe...)
17. Do you have a car?: have two "kahs" (hokkien - legs lar)
18. What kinda car do you want?: something that have four wheels and can move.... if not what harry potter drove will be ideal too...:p
19. Movie: Finding Nemo (dory, bruce and marlin... nemo of cos my fav characters)
20. Song: Stephie Sun's songs are nice, Tanya's also cool.
22. TV Show: eh... let me see Smallville ...
25. Food: not too oily, not too spicy, eh pastries and bakery is my fav
26. Number: 26 (my birthdate mar...)
27. Cartoon: Ice Age (Animation??)
29. Colour: red and black
30. Do you plan on having children: if i get a husband... haha
31. Do you want to get married: anyone wants me? hmm maybe should write down my criteria next time
32. How old do u wanna be when you have your first child: as long as i tink i'm young
33. How old do u wanna be when you're married: if possible asap.... haha
34. Would you have kids before marriage: of cos no....
35. Do you have a b/f or g/f : yup yup...
37. Do you have a crush: eh hey what u tink??
38. Music/TV?: Blues/ Jazz, TV-Comedy and Action
39. Guys/Girls: question mark??
40. Green/Blue: Incredible Hawk/Finding Nemo
41. Pink/Purple: Tulip/Violet
42. Summer/Winter: I know what you did last summer/Jingle bells....
43. Night/Day: Sleep/Work
44. Hangin Out/Chillin: at Orchard...
47. what school do u go to?: exams free...
48. have you ever taken drugs?: is panadol considered a kind of drug... i tink i took this before
49. What's a major turn on for you?: U-Turn (keke)
50. How far would you go on a first date?: how near can it be??
51. The PERSON you know who is... Most Blonde: hmm Cindy Crawford??
54. is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf?: wny flirt if you have a good one with you??
56. what's something about guys/girls you don't get?: don't get to know their inmost secrets
57. are you happy?: Joyful i think is the right word...
60. Love or lust:
61. Silver or gold: they are both not nice....
62. Diamond or pearl: diamond is more lasting...
63. Sun set or sunrise: hmm sunset
64. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping (to swim in the nude): i don't swim leh
65. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: eh.. i think used to
66. Do you have any piercing?: my ears, one on each
67. What color underpants are you wearing?: didn't notice
68. What song are you listening to right now?: silence
69. What are the last four digits of your phone number?: 3803 or 3357 why 4-D time ar?
70. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Switzerland, France and England!!
74. What makes you happy?: Friends who cares...
75. What's the next cd/s you're gonna get/buy?: Maybe Stephie Sun's album
77. What's the best advice given to you?: best one, God's grace always opens doors for me...
78. Have you ever won any special awards?: Care Leader of the month!!
79. What are your future goals?: Get crazy for the right stuff!!
80. Worst sickness u ever had?: Food Poisoning... nearly hospitalised
81. Do you like Funny or scary movies better?: Funny of cos... i can laugh till everyone turns to look at me in the theatre
82. On the phone or in person?: on the phone
84. What song seems to reflect you the most?: Reflection (Mulan)
85. If you die tmr who would u leave everything to?: to my mom
86. Do you have any enemies? : any enemies reckon me??
87. What is your greatest fear?: height and insects
88. Would you rather be rich or famous?: when i'm famous i'll be rich
89. What time is it in Albania now?: where's Albania??
90. You ever been in love?: in love with God?
91. Have u met Santa?: hmm on TV??
93. When was the last time you talked to the person that you like: on Wednesday night, like Josherine... I quite like this sister
94. Do u have any pets?: hmm nope...
98. Who sent this to you?: no leh i copied this from someone's website
99. What do you think of this person: she is hmm... ... very farnie
100. Why am i doing this?: for the sake of doing this lor

Birthday - 26 Sept 2003

Guess that I haven't write anything about the Genting trip that happened two weeks ago right?

That morning, I woke up at 6.00am in the apartment at Malaysia. Not knowing whether will i know how to go Genting on my own, I was looking forward to go to Genting with fear but yet excitement. I called Alex from the apartment at 7am to make sure that they have already reached there before I set off from Riana Green.Then the cab that I've called was already waiting for me at the condo lobby.

I took the cab to the LRT station then took LRT to KL Sentral. (That's what my colleague instructed me to do.) When I alighted at KL Sentral, there are so many people but I didn't know where to get my ticket to Genting. So I asked around. After a few rounds walking and running, I finally bought my ticket from a counter which is in an isolated corner, then went to take the coach. To my surprise, when I boarded the coach, the coach set off immediately. Which means the coach waited for me before setting off!! Thank God man!!

Took 1.5 hour to reach Genting Cable Car Station. It was scary. I took the cable car alone and it's my second time or so on cable. (First one was at Sentosa.) When the cable car went off, I was really praying hard that nothing will happen. In the midst of the cable trip, it suddenly stopped and it was for 5 to 8 minutes long. I was shocked and nearly press the emergency button. haha but i try to be cool, took out my digital camera and took down some beautiful pictures of the scenaries. Thereafter the cable car started moving and without knowing I've reached the destination liaoz!! hehe

Walking on... trying to find the First World Hotel that they say they will be waiting for me. Walked and walked walked... finally, I saw the indoor amusement park. Called them up and finally i saw one familiar face, it's Edwin!! hehe there I rest my heart. Went to the prata shop that they were having breakfast. Thought that they will wish me a "Happy Birthday" but in the end nothing came.

The day went on. We went to the theme park. Had two rides in the roller coaster and went for the spinning thingy once. really spinning my head. my legs turned jelly when it started to spin. then after all the rides and photo taking session, we went to have our lunch at KFC!! haha ate the Malaysian chicken and then guess what, we proceed back to our room and slept. Guess that they are really tired in their coach trip.

Then we woke up and washed up. Getting ourselves ready to worship God and meet him in the wonders of Genting. We had a wonderful time of prayer and ministering to one another. It was really fruitful!! God prepared the whole unit to be ready for a time of harvest in this quarter. We'll be ready harvesters as the harvest is here!!Yeah!!!

Then we had dinner and thereafter a bowling session. During the bowling session, Desmond and Josherine went MIA. Dunnoe where did they go to. When we finished our bowling session, we went off to the movie theatre. Then our dearest Unit Administrator cum sister cum friend gathered everyone and celebrated my birthday for me!! They bought a slice of cake for me from starbucks and gave me a "Genting Notebook with dinosaur" for a unit present. Haha. That was just a joke for me. The real thing was actually a OP jacket for me. They know that I need one cos my office in Malaysia is real cold man... heehee thanks GN3!!

Well, the rest gave me blouse, bracelet and cards... touched I am!!

God you brought me a great birthday!! My wishes are that I want my family to know you and that myself to know you more!! Thank you Lord!! Thanks GN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home