Thursday, August 21, 2003

hmm it's been so many happening recently. i didn't get my job at Citibank but God provided an alternative. I'll be leaving Singapore for my company's KL office. Will be going there for a month or so to help out in the administrative and coordination work over there.

And I'm leaving on the 25 August which is.......... NEXT MONDAY!!! Everything seems so fast and so sudden!! I told God that I must keep myself fervent to serve Him though I will be away from my Church buddies. So guess what?? I will connect myself to the KL church over there and grow even when I'm overseas working. This will be a little taste of what it is to go church planting or even short term missions. keke *excited*

well i hope that I can come back to Singapore to celebrate my birthday with all my buddies. Most importantly, I want to come back showing myself to love God even even more!! Yesh!! I'll do it!!

I'll still keep myself updated in Xanga of course... no worries.... just that maybe less entries as I'll be sure very busy over there. Guys... keep yourself close to God. Will love to hear your comments!! cheers!! ;)

*Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 10:22*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home