Wednesday, August 06, 2003

i'm so blessed!! thought that my GM and MD are coming back today from indonesia but they are not in today. what's more? The holiday that I thought is not one (National Day on coming Saturday) -- the HR dept emailed us to say that we have an accredited day of annual leave due to the National Day that fell on a non-working day!! Thank God for that!!

but for sure, God has never shortchanged us if we really love him with all our heart, mind, soul and strength. He really blessed me a lot in my job. And I'm looking forward to see how God is going to bless me for I'm going to ask him to bless me with studies allowance. I really wanna further my studies but currently still trying to clear my Poly studies loan with $100 a month. I think it will take me 4 years to clear it. haiz. anyway but am really praying that God will provide a way out for me (as he always did) to study in my Degree. I've not decided what to study and where to study. i'll pray about it and let u guys know. :)

Since everything on earth is created by Him and belongs to Him, why do I have to worry so much?? He will always hear my heart cry. Anyway hope that I can also get a job that will allow me to study and work at the same time, though not easy to find one like that. Those buddies out there, if u can, please pray for me too ok??

I'll hear from all of u the latest updates of your life.

~ God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me!! ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home