Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hope Premier League 17 August 2008

I was roped in to do ushering last minute for the Hope Premier League... It has been a long long time since I last ushered... I thought that ushering is actually quite fun. Maybe I should join the ushering ministry since this ministry is in need of people? haha...

So what about the finals for HPL? Hmm, obviously, the team that I supported "FC2024" lost... But it was really a very nerve breaking game man...

But to me, FC2024 will always be the winners in their spirit, in attitude and in love of cos. :)

Here are some pics that I took with the people I met at the HPL... enjoy!!


Yanz n Michie

NG7 Supporters... Hohoho...

Wenjun n Davin

Mr and Mrs Leung

Elaine, Yanz and Nic... Both of them are moi ex-shepherds...


Jiayi...

Uncle AO and Jiayi...

Sweetie meimei, shuping...

The wonderful chefs behind the food...

Jeremy Choo...

Reagan and uncle...

The Tan family...

Germs, Sarah and Aloy

my Nemesis and Shuz...

Ronnie and Biqing...

Junyao, Livi and Dewen...

Yanz and Junyao...

Dewen, Yanz and Junyao (the GESS guys...)

Shirls and JX

Shirls, Yanz and JX... (dunnoe wat AO is doing at the back... diaoz...)

My ex-shepherd, priscilla and Shirls (my ex-part-time shepherd)

yanz and ex-shepherd, Priscilla!!

The 3 of us... how nostalgic it is.. hahaha...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home