Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dinner with Sec School Friends, 16 August 2008

Managed to catch up with my secondary school frens last Sat over dinner, to celebrate Liping's birthday! It is just so scary... cos we have knew one another for 14 years since sec 1! I wonder how come secondary school friends are always closer than primary school or poly? I think it is because we all experience the many new things together...

For the past 13-14 years, we haven't been really in touch and I can say that things have changed. People have changed. Mindsets have changed. Values have changed. As we met up more, I realized that there are many things that I might not be one the same page as they are. We have different goals and principles in our lives. But no matter how tough it gets, just to know and understand one another better, I seriously hope to love my friends with all my heart. To the best that I can, the limited availability that I can fork out of my tight schedules, I would love to spend more time with them and influence them to the best that I can.

Cheer me on.. lives do matter to me. :)

Yanz & Liping

XinYi & Yanz

Xiuping and Yanz


More of such gatherings to come...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home