Friday, June 13, 2008

Colleagues at TRG

Colleagues at TRG

Just came back from lunch with my colleagues... I was lamenting that I didn't have enough rest because yesterday had too much red wine at the dinner last night. But still, I enjoyed my time with them cos I just couldn't imagine that my colleagues are such nice bunch of pple... there is healthy kind of suaning and it is still the same, I always kena laughed at by colleagues. Don't know why my life is always full of "laughs". Maybe next year's "laugh it off" workshop, I should conduct it. :p hahaha...

So presenting to you moi colleagues from TRG:

















I think working brings me more satisfaction and belonging because the colleagues here are pretty much genuine towards one another. Not that colleagues at FP are not, it is just that there are lesser politics at work and in that way I can work with a much more saint mind.

The funniest part is that they kept laughing at me in whatever I say and kept asking if I've had my medication or did I forget to take my dose. Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out. I think it is good to have fun colleagues who enjoy your presence. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home