Thursday, August 17, 2006

Free-Lance Reporter

It was another hilarious incident at our event. If you remember what happened to me last year at Downtown East, it was a super hilarious time of laughter when my colleagues teased me on the photograph that I took with my CEO and Chairman.

And this time round, while doing an unofficial event coordinator job at the NDO Ceremony; I was being spotted to be different again?? Hahaha... I was trying to talk to the media people. So this very experienced cameraman came on his own, alone and film down the entire event. As there isn't any reporter with him, he requested my help to hold the mic while the rest of the reporters interviewed the GOH on TV. It is a very silly scene.. cos as I think back to my kindergarten picture that I took with Mr Lim when I was 4-5 years old, after a movie screening, and 20 years later, holding the mic and interviewing him, I almost laughed out loud during the interview.

My colleagues were watching me while I was holding the mic for the cameraman. And my boss collaborated with our event photographer, asking him to take photographs of me doing the goodwill job for ChannelNews Asia. I almost fainted. Immediately, after the interview ended, I went up to the photographer and say, don't think that i am ignorant.. you are taking my pics right?!?! Abish!! hahaha... My bosses and colleagues kept laughing at me.. and Mr Ang still say that I am the reporter in making cos my mic wasn't shaking at all, it was just so firmly held. The cameraman even teased me and say, "It is a good time for you to show off whatever diamond ring you have" hahaha... too bad.. no ring for viewing now. But tell u something, my hand went on TV during last night's news... hahaha maybe I should work towards having my funny face on TV soon...kekeke... Anyway, conclusion of the whole lesson learnt is this: Never be too "ah-ka-liao" (on good terms) with the TV crew. He might just bring you on TV. hahaha.... Btw, AA, the picture that you took is super ugly lor.. hahaha... next time must ask me to smile before u take la... wahahaha

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ying Fang said...

Nice photo! You were smiling very widely, looking at him as if he's the love of your life. heheheh... No lah, just kidding :P

Fri Aug 18, 11:13:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

aiya.. he's too old to be the love of my life le lah.. but i do like his way of answering questions... he got no airs mah...

also dunnoe why was i smiling so widely... cos i'm happy to meet him after 20 years? keke... :p

Fri Aug 18, 11:38:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Ying Fang said...

You are also a Libra? When's your birthday? Are you born in Oct? I put up an entry on my blog saying Oct Babes are very good-looking (looking at empirical evidence of celebrities like Brandon Routh, Takeshi Kaneshiro, etc) and it attracted loads of comments. Hahaha.

Fri Aug 18, 01:41:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

hey!!! that reporter/jornalist on your left (in blue) is my uni-friend!!! :) (ding lirong)

Fri Aug 18, 03:13:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

xiaoyan yao shang dian (瑕�涓���佃��)shi liao !!! yah!! haha...

Fri Aug 18, 03:17:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

Ying Fang ~ My bdae is in Sept... towards end of the month... hahaha... i know that your bdae is on 10 Oct. kekeke... so we are all Libras.. nice pple aren't we?!?! hehehe..

Tiger ~ wahaha u actualli know Lirong!! She's my media contact.. now can be frens liaoz... She's very nice leh.. wrote a very good article for our Housebrand launch. so so touched!! Spoke to her on weds and she is very very accomodative one lor... yeah!!

Fri Aug 18, 04:48:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home