Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the coming back of the QUEEN!! hohoho...


yeah... shirl is finally back and I guess that I really missed her... and I took some pics with her before choir started! When I saw her, I just ran up to her and hugged her! It was such a blessed moment!!

There are so much things to remember about this cute 'part-time' shepherd of mine. Many a times, she was the one trying to endure my 'runaways' from home when I was just a new believer.

So
today, there is a part of her in me. In fact, there is a part of many many people in me. All my shepherds and friends, choir buddies, brothers and sisters... they all play a part in me. In the very actual fact, I am pretty thankful for having so many precious pple placed in my life.

However, do forgive me if I have not treasured u enough... e.g. not meeting u up... or never meet your need as a friend etc...I was sharing with some of my friends that I will be getting busier and busier as the year end comes. Not just busy bcos of ministry, but busy bcos of my job. I think I really need to have more input into my job so that I will be able to see more breakthroughs coming my way. Still, if you need me to be there for you, just buzz me and i will be a listening ear - just for YOU.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yannn, luff yaaaaa!!! *muackz*

Tue Aug 15, 02:21:00 AM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home