Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dead-Beat...

Believe it anot... this morning I woke up at 8am and the first thought that came to my mind was, "Can I take a half-day urgent leave and sleep at home?". It was really a struggle for me to go to work these days, despite the fact that I have great colleagues, bosses (my colleagues will ask me not to flatter them... for sure!!) and challenging work waiting for me in the office. Realised that moi energy level is dropping and it is dropping tremendously. Week after week, activities after activities, I realised that my fuel tank is at the 'E' sign... which shows a red light signal... 'Empty' soon..

And adding on to all these tiredness is my bed and pillow... wah... my bed is giving me problems like back aches and my pillow is giving me problems like neck aches?? (rhyme isn't it?) I can only wake up feeling more tired than rested in fact. I didn't realise that I have severe backache problem till I went to stay overnight with my sister 2-3 weeks back. When I slept on her bed, I almost couldn't move. Not that it was too comfortable but perhaps my back was so painful till I couldn't even turn myself. That is really bad.

I have been thinking if I should get a new bed for myself and my mama... since I have such problems, I don't think it will spare my mummy either. However, getting a new bed means more cost for me la. But well, I guess that it is surely more crucial to get a bed than to get an acoustic guitar. Or else, soon and very soon, I will end up sleeping on a hospital bed. hahaha...

Ok. I admit, I do need rest. And this Friday will be the day that I can rest bah. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

yes. a bed is very important. remember you sleep on it 365days a year (well, almost 365).

Wed Aug 23, 04:38:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger JesuaFreak said...

ermm.. its just the mattress that needs to be changed not the bed frame.. so u can go choose a comfy mattress lah..

cost is dependable on size.. if its a king/queen.. expect to pay ard 200-300 for a good mattress.. buy those with springs one..last longer.. coz foam tends to shift in shape after awhile

Wed Aug 23, 08:02:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

will start to hunt for one now...

Thu Aug 24, 03:34:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home