Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life of Fruitfulness

This week has been a great challenge for me. Having to teach on thurs for unit meeting and sunday for V&P unit teaching is really kinda stretching me further. But thank God that this has strectched me more, but not to the max yet. It kinda reminded me of my days in the youth ministry, every week teaching sheep, core team and CG. And I should say that all these teachings have brought me far.. not because of the many lessons learnt (though they have surely impacted) but it is more to the fact that the WOG has not gone out in vain and the Word has surely done a great deal in me.

I've taught and even been taught (by myself) that I have to show forth a life of fruits. Being able to talk well is not flattering when your life is not credible at all. I do admit that I still miss out some part of credibility but well, who can be 100% confident to say that they are 100% credible anyway? Everybody is still changing, learning, growing and improving. If you can say that you are perfect, wow... I think even God will salute you.


anyway i had a great badminton game ydae at Joo Chiat CC... you will surely agree with me if you are there. I started playing from 2.45pm till 6.15pm. It was a very gd time to play.. but hor I played till I my muscles were strained. And in the midst of the game, I couldn't really run or jump... that is kinda sad... I must do more warm up next time round...

We had great fun during the game. And as usual, I am the main source of their jokes and suaning. Have tried very hard not to react... but still I've failed. Perhaps, generated some form of irritation.. well, but tt's what you get from me when others start to 'suan' me non-stop... anyway, pictures are here... apologies for being so so late!! paiseh... :p



btw, these 2 guys were all ready to ATTACK!! look at their faces... they are all ready to eat up a TIGER... they are just so so so hungry... and the amount of food we ordered at the Bak-Kut-Teh place was really a lot man!!




hahaha... and then... our food gone within a mere 15 mins?? wahahaha... u guys are really sud man... me n poor eve only ate so little... haha... but the food is surely super nice la!! next time we go joo chiat CC to play again ok?? :p


and the culprits were trying to hide their faces??? hahaha... no way they can run... so brothers, next time wanna eat a lot a lot hor, please make sure that I nv bring my camera along... or else, caught in action again hor, i can't save u le!! hee... :p

8 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

yes I agree! it was fun! haha...

and someone got personally coaching! Siow liao, next time I'm the one being bullied liao...

I think I strain some part of my waist or something also, hurts alittle when I press on it! ouch!!..

Mon Aug 21, 03:05:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

piangz.. my personal coach is perfectionist in badminton one leh...i also didn't play very well la.. but i think next time can 'sha qiu' better le...

anyway my leg n hand still aching... hope that wun affect my guitar playing this week... hee...

Mon Aug 21, 03:52:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

Perfectionist is good! he never offer to teach me leh. haha..

Tue Aug 22, 10:25:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

aiyo pls la... me so lousy of cos need to teach me... u too good le la... no need coach lor...

Tue Aug 22, 12:00:00 PM GMT+8 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh tiger needs coaching.. all badminton players out there take note ok?
So tiger, don't complain if we pick on you hor.. (since U're open to be taught, sometimes guys are too egoistic that you better don't comment on their skills)
eh btw.. I remembered I did "coach" u A BIT here and there.. so I've done my share.. can do more next time... :p
XZ

Wed Aug 23, 10:00:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

tiger ~ heard that from Mr XZ already?? He will love to coach you next round.

Anyway the next badminton game will most likely be on 2 Sept, but not organised by me la... so if u guys want to go, let me know?

(",)

Wed Aug 23, 01:55:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Aug 25, 04:31:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

HJ: teach me proper and don't undermine me can liao hahaha...
else the most I'll work on my "better" parts to compensate for my "weaker" strokes.

Tue Aug 29, 09:57:00 AM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home