Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Rest Is Good!

In fact, to have quality rest is really important. Today is the second day since I've left my job. But still I have not had enough rest though I should. But I thank God that He blessed me with interviews so that I would not "rest" (or should I say "slack") too much. Woke up at 8.30am yesterday and 9.30am today. Woke up early to surf the web for jobs as well as to remind myself not to be too ill-disciplined. Yesterday, two companies called me up for interviews. The first one was this company call Dreamworks Advertising and the position was Sales Executive. The person spoke well (good english) and I somehow couldn't get too used to the slang. Thus, today i gave it a miss. As for the second job interview, it was from NTUC Fairprice. Nope I didn't apply for a cashier position nor a supermarket supervisor position. I applied for a Customer Relations Officer position. Before I applied for this, I was really doubtful if I'm up to this job anot. But I have decided to give it a try and now I've got selected for the preliminary round of interview. I really hope that I can get selected as I want to learn about PR and Skills Improvement for the employees and Service standard as well.

Well, all these have been indeed abundant blessings from God to me. In fact, I've already went for one interview yesterday at Bee Nah's company. It just happened that Bee Nah's company is employing sales execs that's why I've decided to give it a try too. But whatever it is, I've done my best to impress the interviewers, by not lying, by not being fake and by being myself. I did managed to talk to them and understand where they are coming from, their concern and their position. I am open for consideration of this job. Not too bad though.

Well, buddies out there who are reading my blog now, please pray for me that I can go through the interview tomorrow at NTUC smoothly. Anyway, no one bidded for any of the blessing point, guess that you guys are really praying hard for me right? LOL....

Oh yar I've watched Haunted Mansion today. Moral of the movie: Don't neglect your loved ones because of your career or work or even ministry. Start showing them some attention now!!! Hee... Take care everybody!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home