Wednesday, March 10, 2004

It's a Fantastic Day !!!

Yesterday was the rehearsal with the band for our anniversary. It was a real FABULOUS time man!! There were guitar, drums, keyboards, cello, bass, violin, 3 Lead Worshippers and a 50 people choir. The choir was pretty cramped up at the platforms. The tenors, sops as well as alto... (dunnoe if I spelt them correctly) were trying to squeeze themselves into the space given. Though we were quite constrained with the space given, but all of us were really ENJOYING ourselves. Oh yar!! I will not be able to attend the Care Group that's coming up on thursday as there will be a full dress rehearsal. I'm sorry GN3 and GN4, I can't attend the last combined CG. I'm pretty upset actually.... but it's ok.... I'll be there with you guys in the spirit. But I'm really looking forward for PEOPLE to come to know God during this coming anniversary, don't you feel the same as I do? I am really praying for friends I know to come to church but I don't know how. Simply by faith and the Lord's invitation I guess.
Anyway guys... let's do something interesting in Xanga.
A verse a day keeps the devil away.
Let's encourage one another with a different verse everyday in the brothers' and sisters' blog. This will help to remind us about His promises and that we should claim it no matter what. God's promises will be fulfilled and the devil has no foothold in our lives. Thus, I shall start the ball rolling. There we go:
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
If you would like to join us in this exercise, feel free to do so. We are more than happy to welcome you into our Hope family. Thus, I'll see verses rolling in xanga soon. If you don't have any bible with you now, go to this webbie... should be able to help you. :)
http://www.gospelcom.net/ibs/niv/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home