Thursday, March 04, 2004

Woah!! Today is going to be a very hilarious day!! I wore the wrong combi of clothes to work!!! wahaha!! I wore the black color Matrix like dress with a dark blue pants which totally doesn't match at all !! Frankly speaking, I knew this the moment I stepped out of my house. But I just couldn't care much cos I was already late. Oops... really feel so clowny now. Later still got to chair for CG, I think it's gonna get farnie. Anyway, I can't do anything now except to ask God to change the color of my pants... or to blind the eyes of the people that I'm going to meet later. Hehe.... so those reading my blog today, especially my GN3 and GN4, pls do not suan me ok... I'm like the mix up swan that Jona used to call herself... keke... Anyway have a great day ahead!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home