Friday, March 05, 2004

A God That Never Fails

He never fails to PROVIDE when I am in need

He never fails to CHEER me when I am in uncertainty

He never fails to PULL me out when I am in the darkest valley

He never fails to BRING me to another mountain on His wings

He never fails to FEED me when I'm hungry

He never fails to LEAD me when I'm lost

He never fails to CONSOLE me when I fail

He never fails to MOTIVATE me when I'm discouraged

He never fails to STRENGTHEN me when I'm weak

He never fails to REBUKE when I'm in wrong

He never fails to WHISPER into my ears to affirm me

He never fails to GENTLY CORRECT me when I sin

He never fails to LOVE me as I am

He never fails to GRANT grace as I live

He never fails to FORGIVE when I sin

He never fails to INITIATE reconciliation when I'm led astray

He never fails to SMILE when I sing praises unto Him

He never fails to ACCEPT an imperfect me

He never fails to RESCUE me when I'm in danger

He never fails to LISTEN to my little prayers

JESUS NEVER NEVER NEVER FAIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home