Friday, June 27, 2003

yesterday (26 June) was a night that marked the birthing out of GN (Global North) unit. Amazing God's grace!! Our new unit consist of 3 wonderful Care Groups led by Kelly, Edwin and Alex (my CL) !! yeah!! And our wonderful new UL is Guang Rong (don't know spell it correctly anot). I guess that he is really leading the new group with lots of courage (that chased out fear) and love (that chased out trembling). haha it is exciting to support this new leader of ours.

(1 Tim 5: 16-18 ~The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching. )

When we went out to be prayed for as a new unit, I felt so excited, cos it seems to be so happening over here in YA. I have just been transfered to this group and it is birthing out another unit. Fruitful indeed!! It is always good to see God growing and multiplying his people.

Also, last night when I reached FMC, I saw Alex running here and there trying to fix the mic for the guitar. The very kay poh me went over to the mixer and helped him to test out the mic. haha. finally the mic worked just 5 mins the whole event kicked start. I did the mixing for the whole P & W and chairing as well. hmm never do this for more than one month liao and a bit rusty liao. haha

Anyway my new sound duty will start in July, once a month. It is good to be back in the sound console at FOH. I missed the times that I do mixing and sound check. Also, times when I'm doing mixing and worshipping at the same time. hehe

My new shepherd is coming soon.... don't know who is going to be my new shepherd. Feel a bit nervous. Anyway, Josh is getting along well with her new shepherd as well, Kelly. Hope that we'll grow more as we have a new shepherd feeding us with the Word and taking care of our needs.

After CG yesterday, I saw Jefferson at Maxwell market, a backslider from Youth service. he was with us in 1997 to 1998. very long long time ago liao. tried inviting him to service and I think he will come. But guess that it is time that God bless me with some fresh sheep, non-believers who have never come to know the Lord before. May God help me!!

~ You are the Love of my life, You are the Hope that I cling to. You mean more than this world to me. I wouldn't trade you for silver and gold, i wouldn't trade you for riches untold. You are, you are my everything. ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home