Tuesday, June 10, 2003

i'm back!! back from camp. back to the reality of the world. back to God's arms. wonderful. God has never failed to refresh me each time when I seek him and draw near to him. the courageous community has indeed changed my life. i realli am glad that i made the decision to come back to God and go for the church camp.

haha i've gotten all my objectives. there's a few in all. firstly, i want to love the Word of God even more and use the Word as a basic foundation in my life. secondly, i want to exercise my spiritual gifts to minister to others and myself even. thirdly, i want to know how can i be a positive influence to my colleagues and pple ard me as well. lastly, i want to involve myself to a more worshipful and prayerful child of his.

indeed, God is faithful and every single lesson that Ps Simon Eng and Pastor James Loke taught, he has never failed to speak to me. His grace is abundant, so abundant that we can never have enough of it.

maybe it's time for me to be more courageous by forgetting about the past bad experiences and straining the prize that God has prepared for me.

so i will move on. by God's grace i want to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me, the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. (Acts 20:24)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home