Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thanks YT

Throughout these years, the thought of finding true friends to talk about what I am struggling with is always confusing. I didn't know who else can I go to anymore. It's like really tough to find someone who bothers to listen to me, without judging me for who I am.

A friend that I got to know in 2011 became one of those that I can truly share my life with. She saw how I struggled with my job search

Thank you Yi-Tinn. This post is dedicated to you. If one day, I leave this earth to heavens before you, please know that I love you sis and I look forward to spending time with you in eternity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Jan 14, 11:51:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tricia, Can you tell me how to follow or keep in touch with your blogs?

P.s Read some of your current Blogs, Loving it :)

Thu Jan 14, 11:52:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

Hi GerYeiinn 2k14,

Sorry that I didn't reply to your comment earlier on. You can email me at faithtricia@gmail.com

Cheers,
Tricia

Tue Oct 18, 02:21:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home