Monday, November 26, 2012

Beauty Boxes in Singapore

I know I am a little late since this trend started last year but I still wanna talk about it!!

I studied Marketing and I always know that sampling is pretty much a traditional marketing tactic for marketers but it never occured to me that to make consumers pay for samples will bring about much excitement and genuine trials for the samples, which may in turn bring about a huge success of getting consumers to purchase the products at the end at their websites!

Beauty Box

In Singapore, there are already 3 players in the market, which gives consumers the privilege of subscribing to their monthly beauty boxes - Bellabox, Vanity Trove and Glamabox. Of course, with that subsciption, you will have to something to look towards to every month, a box full of surprises that awaiting you! Well, frankly speaking, which lady doesn't like surprises?

Bellabox works with huge brands like Nuxe, Anna Sui, Ahava, Kiehl's, Lancome Shu Umera etc and every month, you will get 5 prestige items from these premium brands at a monthly subscription fee of $19.95. Pretty box, pretty premium!

As for Vanity Trove, I came across it when I was shopping at Watsons one day and was given one box when I checkout my items. Upon returning home, I realised that it was one full box of samples, mostly very small sachets of items. The brands are the main stream brands like Bio-oil, Biore, Bio-Essence, Ebene, Ginvera etc. However, when I was surfing through their website, I realised that the subscribers get to receive items from brands such as La Mer, Belif, Clarins, BRTC etc. And it looked like they have a lot of make-up range as well. For a monthly suscription of $25 and you will receive 6-8 treats to pamper yourself!

Glamabox, started by Lisa S., offers a box of products ranging from make-up, skin care to beauty tools that help you to be pretty all the way! What's more is that the subscription fee is only $18 per month and you get to receive 5 items customised just for you in a box, which promises to make you glamorous!

Myself, I am planning to subscribe to one of these soon... guess which one is it going to be?? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home