Sunday, November 25, 2012

Amazing worship!

Yesterday was my third or fourth time serving in upperlight worship ministry! It was amazing how God used all of our giftings and talents to be put into good use for His Kingdom! Personally I'm a believer of serving God in the right ministry with the right calling and of cos the right gifting. And worship has always been one of them.

In fact, I have lately prayed about asking the Lord to purify my heart and revive my desire to serve God in the area of worship. And of cos, with this desire to worship God, I know that it can also be used to fulfill the evangelism bit. I know that In every single human being's inner most soul has a desire to worship God but because of our sins, everything seems to be covered by layers of sins and rebellion. Worship can be a channel to share the gospel and to touch the pple. :) thus, worship evangelism will be a ministry that I hope that God can use me in.

More than anything else, God's main purpose for our lives will always be to love Him and the people around us. I hope to be a child that is obedient to His calling.

Praise God for that!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home