Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Friends from Missions

It seems to be increasingly more of a habit to blog after my lunch. I think it helps me to get rid of my dizzy spells after the full lunch.

And now, I would like to present to you my friends from the missions field!! And she is Andrea Zukewycz. We (the STM team last year) got to know her at Agape home last year, at Mae Sot. It was through our visit there that we got to know this gal, who is so full of passion, to bless the orphans and the children at the Agape home.


The gal beside her is her best friend, named Cherise. They have knew each other since their age of 5? haha... I am so amazed at their friendship together. It is a blessing to know these 2 gals. Share with you more later on when we meet them up in Singapore again...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home