Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally married!

Ok. They are finally married... Ms Nicole and Mr Wilfred Leung are now Mr and Mrs Wilfred Leung. haha...

I'm just so glad for them... and it was really a day of fun and excitement.. every moment is just so exciting. hee.. So what to do? I am just so blessed this couple, so much so that I slept at 1.30am and I woke up at 7.30am, and my first sentence to my mummy beside my bed is this, "Mummy, Jeslyn is married and I'm so happy for her that I can't sleep any longer. " haha...

I think Nicole and Wilfred are just so blessed to have each other. I am glad that I have at least done something good.. at least I know that Nicole is now well-taken care by her "dear" and her in-laws. Gd to see that the in-laws really dote on Nicole so much. Every single tea that the family members drank ended with a hug and a photography session. I can see that there is so much gd values inculcated in the family. Nicole, you are surely blessed and favored by the Lord! :)

Anyway here's one that i took with Nic. :p The rest will be uploaded soon hopefully.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home