Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A long long way....

Yes... I can't believe it!! My first shepherd is getting married next week. This is so so amazing. If you don't know us well, you might thought that we are just good friends or sisters, but then we have shared a long long history through youth till now, adulthood. I simply cannot comprehend how much good and bad times that we have went through together.

Since my conversion (genuine) in Hope, I have reckoned that Nicole aka Jeslyn aka Peiqin, is one of those that have impacted me greatly. Her sweet spirit of servanthood, positive mindset and never-say-die motto inspires me on greatly.

Many knew her as one that is gentle and timid. But I know her as a woman full of courage and wisdom. She has taught me a great deal of things since my new believer days till now. I've also witnessed her growth in strength, day by day, month by month and year by year. I am so glad that we did not just remain the status of shepherd and sheep, but as friends beyond words. I would say that without her perseverance and patience with me, I don't think I will be able to survive my new believer's stage. Thanks Nicole!

Since 1996 till today, we have built 12 years of friendship and we are still building. Looking forward to another new chapter of our growth in the Lord.

Blessings be with you, Nicole! And remember, must build a strong and biblical family ar!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home