Wednesday, November 14, 2007

God gave them back to me!

Last Saturday, I was pretty upset because I lost 20gb of photos in my portable hard disk. The hard disk was hanged and the whole PC was hanged too... then i just pulled out the USB port from my CPU. Who knows that when I pulled that out, the folder became corrupted and all my pics cannot be retrieved at all.

I brought the hard disk to office and finally, I got my IT colleague to help me in this. I didn't know how but he did it! And all 20gb of files I managed to retrieve them all.

Thank God for His providence or else I think I will be really upset for a few 'months'... haha... :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

phew phew... is that why you scared and started to load up crazily on facebook?

Thu Nov 15, 05:37:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home