Friday, November 17, 2006

I think I am really missing the people at MaeSod a lot... And guess what? They are writing emails to me... though they can't really express in english very well, I still appreciate their heartfelt warmth, love and misses...

I really cannot believe that I was there for only a short 4 days 3 nights... the few days just seems to be so long and i really feel like going back for more... Sometimes, I do want to drop everything and start my missions work overseas. If you think you are only a small fry in the Kingdom of God, then you are very very very WRONG!

May I pray that my heart will be more ready to minister as God leads me to be a levite and missionary... I wanna be both Paul and King David... sounds pretty ambitious.. but I truly want to be both... May God grant me what is according to His perfect plan... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home