Monday, October 09, 2006

I didn't know how to write the title for this entry. It is not easy to blog an entry like this, especially when someone dear to you is not doing well in health. I think I am just in distraught. I don't know what to do and how to do... It is depressing. Moreover, I'm facing loads of stress at work.. though I will be going to BKK this friday, I wonder if I will really enjoy the trip.

Ydae night, my brother returned from work with my sister-in-law. When I saw him, I was so disturbed... cos he was in much pain. He told me that he couldn't walk properly and his entire right leg is so painful... What I can do now perhaps, is to keep his health in prayers. I really hope that he will be healthy.

"Lord, may you protect my brother in his health and keep him from harm. I pray that he will really come to know you and your love for him. It is only You that can grant him comfort and strength. May I pray that he will come to realise your healing power as he will experience it soon and very soon. And I pray that you will give me peace and faith to believe in greater miracles, beyond what I understand. In Christ's name, I submit everything unto your will, Amen!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JesuaFreak said...

will keep ur borther in my prayers

Tue Oct 10, 01:30:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home