Friday, September 29, 2006

Birthday Wishes and Celebrations (I)

Once again, a big THANK YOU to all who were so kind to wish me for the past few days for my bdae!! I feel that for this entire week, everyday is my bdae siah... hahaha... and finally, I can blog this with great enthusiasm... even when my work is piling on my desk?? hahaha... I will still and catch up on my work later...

Anyway a summary of those who wished me... thanks to you guys!! This blog is for ya!!

For those who msned me when I started working... and the first one in the list was.... ... *tah-dah*... my ex-UL's wifey... Ms Kelly Yeo!! hee.... and the rest whom msned me for the past few days were:

Baozhong aka Paul (sec skool fren), Adren, Yupei, Junxiong, Ying Fang, Junyao, Ron Lu, Xiaowoon, Crystal, Sally, Junming, Mama Jac, Isaac, Chris Chew etc...

but hor... got to disclaimed a bit.. if i forget to put your name... pls forgive me ar... haha too many le wor... paiseh... but still i appreciate all the wishes... :p

For smses... it is even more scary... there were tonnes of smses... and now, the champion for the midnight sms is?? haha... yesh!! it's Ms Priscilla Tan... yeah.. the one who's bdae is a day after me... n i was actually converted on her bdae too... which meant 26 Sep is the day that I was born on earth and 27 Sep was the day I was born into eternity... yeah!! and the rest of the smses that came abt were:

Baowei, Andrew Ong, Crystal, Xiaowoon, Geok Eng, Khim Kieng, Tian En, Huiming, Dewen, Desmond, Sally, Addy, Zann, Geraldine, Fiona, Nicole, Andrew Ang, Lirong, Chelsea, Myra, Xiaowen, Shuzhen, Livi, Sandra, Beng Eu, Nelson, Michael Goh, Shirley Melinda, Jianfu, Tian En, Darius, Jane Tok, Teck Keong (same bdae as me wor...), Rena, Peijin, Wilfred, Royston, Shufen, Gerald, Sook Leng, Jieyi, Jiali, Junyao, Elaine Goh, Wenjun
Ferlyn (aka Meimei) and Alex etc...

And e-cards, cards and emails from Josherine, Howjoo, Beng Eu, Sherry, Wendy, Fenny, Anne aka Finance Dept (?? hee...), Lijun, Cecelia Wee, Penny Goh, my dear Corp Comms Dept which are Sheryl, Pamela, Andrew, Huiming, Ruby, Emerald, Geraldine, Marie, Gerlyn, Grace, Cassandra, ilyana and email from moi colleague Jocelyn... and it doesn't end here... I still had friendster testimonials and messages from my sister, Ferlyn, Rachel Tham (Pretty Violinist), Jeff (our audio team's papa), Khim Kieng and Joe. Actualli all the smses and cards really built me up a lot.. cos I have analysed that my language of love is words... I just simply love words... haha... but definitely, i wun reject presents also la... keke... funny right???

Some people called me to wish me too... but on that actual day, I actually called Chris Goh to ask him to wish me Happy Bdae instead... haha... guess that he's too bored at home with his leg... tt's why must disturb him la...

And last night, my poly fren called me to disturb me... asking me to guess who he was... and in the end, got to know that he is actually my 'irritating' poly classmate, Randy... haha... he very funny one la... ever bought a slice of cake for me on my bdae and drove all the way to Singapore Discovery Centre for me (that was in 2002 or 2003?)... just to wish me happy bdae... haha... very sweet of him hor?? Anyway thanks Randy for the sweet thought...

I must also thank those who deliberately went through the thinking process to think of what to get for me... Thanks to the following people who bought me these (pics will follow soon)...:

Xiaowoon and Crystal - A pair of dolphin earrings and a dolphin anklet.. thanks dearies!!

Eve - Surprise visit at my office on my bdae with a 3 sermon notebooks... entitled, "Love, Joy & Peace" yeah... it was an unexpected visit from her... thanks piglet!






Andrew Ong - Thanks for the worship CD tt u have gotten for me.. haha.. i think it is something that i dun mind having more... after all, God knows that I love to praise n worship Him at all times! Thanks!!

Huiming - a very nice handphone accessory with my name...thank you bee bee...


Pamela, boss aka sista aka fren
- nice Pooh bear bolster and a bottle of perfume.. appreciate ya.. boss...

Wendy and Cecelia
- A very nice manicure set..Wendy, thanks for making all effort to make me for feminine.. but i think takes more time for me to grow in this... hahaha...










Zannie
- A very nice basket of roses (10 in all.. for my 10 years in Hope mah?? hee...) and also a very nice pooh & buddies jigsaw ball.. it was so well made... so so nice lor.. a very efforty gift n surprise indeed! Thanks a lot Zannie!!




Cuifen
- Thanks for the nice champagne-color rose.. i really appreciate tt a lot... too bad.. i'm just not 18 now...







TK Sheep
- thanks for the cake, the song dedication by the fountain and the wonderful plot that you guys gave me... and you know something, the guitar tt u guys bought for me is still in very good shape.. thanks for all these love. And I do hope that you guys will receive the best love from God once again... soon and very soon...

Gelene - the very nice necklace from Dorothy Perkins... thanks gal.. your affirmation for me on Tuesday (while going to the ladies) touched me a lot... indeed, the best gift for me is to see you standing up strong before the Lord once and again. I will always be one that you can talk to and even cry with... I am just a call away... but u know, God is just a prayer away... n He listens more than I do.. :p

As for Sam and Shuhui, my very long time sheep, thanks for always standing by me last time and even now.. When I met up with you guys on Weds afternoon, my heart was filled with warmth and gratitude... thanks for meeting me up again.. would love to see u guys soon again...

Dewen, Junyao and Ethan, u guys have come a good long way... 6 years liaoz... from age of 16 till now, it has been a long long journey.. I really do pray that you guys will continue to preserve your life in Christ. Persevere in Him and give up NOT!! The GESS guys are my pride indeed!! Thanks for your affirmation too.. I can only humbly accept cos I know that I don't deserve it all. Thanks once again...

As for the usual gang... I really thank you guys for always standing by my side when I am down or even feel like giving up... your every effort to listen and accompany me is well-remembered and carved within my heart.

Ok.. today I shall stop here.. I have a lot more to write... more updates coming your way... ;p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home