Sunday, September 24, 2006

The R.E.U.N.I.O.N. of the TK-ians

I fell into an innocent plot ydae... thinking that I will meet up with Geok Eng and her bf at Suntec to have laksa ydae... I went with anticipation to meet her new found bf cum pastor-to-be and also to bless their relationship. BUT... plans started to change le. My dearest Geok Eng (ex-sheep) brought me to the basement, saying that she wanna eat at Kenny Rogers. We went to queue there.. and she was busy peeping into the restaurant.. I wasn't at all doubtful.. guess that I'm just too trusting le bah. So there I was... still queueing in outside the restaurant. At the end, Ms Geok pulled me out of the queue and say that she wants to go to the ladies. I told her to go to the ladies herself and I will continue to queue.

Within just a short 5 mins, she got me out of the queue again and say that she wanna go to foodcourt and eat. Well, I am always so obliging... haha... we went on to hunt for the foodcourt. Suddenly she stopped in front of Swensens, saying that she feel like eating there... hmm.. ?? thought she wanna go foodcourt and she needs to go find the ladies right?? hahaha... Well, the first thing I commented is that.. "oh..they film the swensens ad here isn't it??" haha me always so prompted by ads.. anyway that is not the point. The staff directed us in.. and I was about to sit at a big table with sofa seats. and guess what?? this geok end just walked straight to the other side of the restaurant and insisted that we should sit... THERE!!!

Argh... plot!! What a plot!! My dear ex-TK pple were sitting at the table le... I almost couldn't believe my eyes!! There were Tian En, Ade, Meijuan and Sally. Plus the 2 of us, we have 6 at the table... *faintz* I had the shock of my life. Ok.. thank goodness that I dun have to plan my bdae this year or else I would have to plan my invitation list again? haha... But they were just such good actors and actresses lor... Ms Geok n Mr Tian En planned their plot only last week.. and everything was so in-prompt to. I took like 5-10 mins to recover from the shocking matter.

And after recovering, I observed that there were 2 extra seats.. so who r the ones that have not turned up, I wondered... and in fact, I guessed and guessed... Ms Koh and Ms Yong came along! haha.. and the pic here indicates my fav number (cos my birth date mah... ) and i took it down...

And the other table was 27, which was my conversion date. This I didn't take la... haha..

I was really very 'high' liaoz... yah.. I can be very 'high' even when I'm not drunk... hahaha... this I think Sally and Adelene can be my witnesses.


This pic is taken with me making funny face and Ms Crystal Yong happily talking to Ms Mosquito... funny... hee...

When all were settled down, we ordered our food and we all had a good time catching up. Majority are already working le. Crystal is having attachment and Ms Xiaowoon is studying at NTU... or is it at NUS.. haha dun kill me pls..

hmm.. Crystal n Xiaowoon are the youngest among us... only a mere 19 years old. And Ms Huimin knew this plot all along and all she did is to 'laugh secretly'... which also meant "umph qio". eh.. Hokkien lah...


Oh ya.. someone is doing very well in her career... haha... mai siao siao leh.. Ms Ade is doing tele-conferencing at some company la.. but it is regional sales and currently she's recruiting 6 to be in her team. Pls contact Ms Ade if u want to do sales... hee..

<-- Wah... look at this red Anna Sui lipstick... it belongs to Ms Ade...
<-- From left: Crystal, Me and Sally Sweet pic! hahaha... the 2 of them were from NPCC...very strict Mdms leh!! Salute!!!
After finishing all our food, I took the opportunity to take photo of the TK-ians... haha.. they kept saying tt I was the intruder... disrupting them of their TK gathering... haha so I took them lor... volunteerily one ok??

Anyway, SPOT the diff for the next 2 pics. :p

Then we asked one of the staff to help us take a grp pic together... and this pic shows the guest appearance... which they have been talking about throughout the dinner... tah-dah... Ms Yeo Khim Kieng!!

We were taking the pic.. when suddenly the staff had a shock when she snapped the pic.. and the shock came from Khim Kieng. haha... I think Kieng was also too paiseh to move le..
So we took a second pic. Kieng was from TKGS. She had a lot of peers with us too.. Some went overseas to study... There were a few of them that I clearly remembered...

Girls like Jialin, Jeannie, Jasmine Ooi, Wynn, Winnie, Connie and a lot more... think that I must go back to my planner and review the names... haha...

Can't deny that I am so much older now. I was only 17 when I pioneered TK and TKGS. Now, they are all grown-ups le.

<-- Look at this girl... those who remember her won't deny the fact that she is really a pretty babe now. Well, she has always been isn't it?? Was her shepherd for quite sometime. Remember that I also shepherded her at Sing Post, which was so near her house... and went to her house before too... think I did stay overnight for once.. :p Missed her loads... After that, Mr Tian En said that he wanted to go to the gents. Ok..there he go... but he went for a really loong loong time... haha I even asked them what happened to him? They just say.. "orh... he went to LS..." I was like.. "duh.." Should I write a letter to Swensens mgt to complain?? hahaha... Just before we settled the bill, the staff came up to us and ask, "So you want me to bring the cake out now??" And she is like... asking ME?? hahaha... the whole table went silent... and I burst out in laughter... so where is the cake?? Tian En have to go LS again... hahaha... poor Tian En. Soon, Sally received a call from Tian En asking her to choose something... hmm... fishy fishy....choose flowers for me? haha... the question mark remained.

So at the end, they pulled me out of Swensens, and dragged to the outdoor Fountain of Wealth. I was a bit nervous liaoz... dun do anything to make me malu leh.. I will faint one... haha...

But the entire atmosphere was really good... I can't believe that it was just for me...
They dedicated "The Birthday Song", sung by Corrinne May to me! I was melted... and they lit up the candles of the cake. Pleasantly surprised... so they sang the bdae song for me.. It was the best bdae song heard ever... they really sang it, really wishing me Happy Birthday out of the song itself. I could feel it from how they sang and they really meant it lor. Though it wasn't in tune... (hahaha...) but I was overjoyed le.
And they asked me to make my wishes first... so while making my wishes... another "guest" appeared!! I was shocked again.. thus forgotten all about my wishes again!! hahaha... and the guest was Yisiang!! abish!! wah liew..this ex-guy sheep that I had... always scared me out of nowhere... hahaha... he's very nice to rush down after his work at Indoor Stadium leh...

I was told that when I was making my wishes, Adelene was waving so happily at the direction where Yisiang was coming... they are just so funny lor.. really 搞笑man...

<-- haha guess who's that waving behind me?? diaoz... he always want to get featured leh... muahaha...
And we went on a time of photo-craze! hee...

featuring me n moi sheep and moi grand-sheep.... from left is ade, me, geok, crystal and xiaowoon...
<-- featuring (from left) Sally, geok eng, crystal and Xiaowoon...
<-- i can consider this group more sanguine than the rest... haha... but whoever ended up in my CG, will soon be 'sanguine' too... keke... <-- me n meijuan... hee... also moi ex-sheep...

<-- me and Sally... nice lady...

<-- Tian En and me
<-- Yisiang aka Isaac and me...
<-- Geok Eng and me... we were shepherd and sheep for almost 4 years... she is a very hardworking gal... we had a long talk on the bus last night. She taught me new things... throw away the past.. forget about the unhappy thoughts and keep moving on. I was so touched when Xiaowoon, Crystal, Geok and Tian En gathered around me to pray for me. They prayed for my family's health, myself as well and also for the many to go back to God soon... and these were my bdae wishes actualli... and while Ms Geok is praying, she had a vision from God. She saw me walking through a long dark tunnel... no light... 2 choices, either I keep on walking forward or I will turn back. I was pondering of giving up as there seems to be an endless walk. But still, in my heart I chose not to turn back. This prophecy represented my heart for my vision to God. I was about to give up, but still, I remained firm on my decision. I still went forth. After her prayer, God gave me a vision too. But I shan't share it here. It's a very personal one to me. I will keep it to my heart. As I lsiten to how all of them prayed for me, I was just marvelled at how far they have grown spiritually. I'm thankful but will surely not slack. I will keep on growing too... :p <-- me and Ms Adelene... this girl is smart and street-wise. what's most imptly, she has the gift of the gab... when u try to argue with her, hmm.. i think better not la... hahaha... HS A6... almost full in strength.. but Jianfu is missing... with him around.. we will be almost complete... hahaha... Thanks my dear HSA6. I am truly touched to tears... missed u guys loads!!

I am hoping to have you guys back in church too... hoping to be ur CL again?? hahaha... nightmare siah...

Anyway today, 25 Sept, is Ms Esther's bdae!! Happy bdae gal!! You are just a day older than me... hahaha... may you always be blessed with good health, caring friends and loving family!

Thanks for remembering mine too!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

wah, the choir tio qie liao!!!
siow... >_<

so esta 1 day older than u just like I 1 day older than HJ? hehe..

Tue Sep 26, 12:02:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

ya lor.. but choir celebrate with me on actual day siah.. u guys are realli privileged man.. i even turned down my family's offer to celebrate with me.. make sure tonight's a good one... keke...

btw, i think u r 364 days older than howjoo bah while she is realli one day older than me leh...

Tue Sep 26, 12:06:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Davina said...

hi dear, Happy belated BIRTHDAY to you!!

:)

Tue Sep 26, 08:41:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

no worries gal... u r not late.. just on time... today is the actual day! thanks for your wishes...

Tue Sep 26, 11:07:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home