Saturday, September 30, 2006

Birthday Wishes and Celebrations (II) - Choir

The choir that I am in now is one of the nicest ministry groups that I have ever served together with... not that other ministries are not nice or good... but the choir ministry gives me a sense of love and satisfaction... satisfied in the fellowship that I am in.

Majority of the choir turned up for the dinner at Swensens on tuesday evening... And we also had a few newbies with us that day... they were Cecelia, Kelvin and De Hua. I think they must be wondering why the first official choir meet up after anniversary is bdae celebration of this 'silly' sister... hahaha... I 'challenged' all of them to write more than just "Happy Bdae Tricia!" in my bdae card.. or else cannot go home... haha...

So here we can see Cuifen writing and thinking, writing and thinking... hahaha....








this Tiger insisted that I should wear this Mickey/ Minnie head band... which I rejected violently right from the start... haha... but when I saw the pics, I thought that I was rather funny... so I put them here... pics supplied by Junming...

Look at my face and you will know how 'paiseh' I was and the choir pple really enjoyed themselves... no la.. they enjoyed laughing at me and I was enjoying the moment of being laughed at?? haha







ok... finally I got the head band up and I was trying to smile properly.... It is not an easy job man....


The funniest thing is that this bdae celebration was made known to me through email... haha... no surprise element.. but it is ok la... the best part is that they kept suaning me and my age throughout the emails... evidence as below.. hahaha...:




***
******
*********
******
***

Hey all,





Beng Eu has agreed to let us exploit his staff privilege of 30% off the whole bill. Let's meet at plaza singapura at 7pm, in front of swensen. It's for the special occasion of our dear tricia's 18th birthday.. So plz confirm your attendance for Ah Beng to book.

Please forward to the new members, wendy to cecilia, i'll send to kelvin and Dehua, Oh btw peishan, is it time for you to come back liao? :p






***





******





*********





******





***






when did i turn '18'?? mian por la... haha...see u tmr!!

Tricia






***
******
*********
******
***

hey tricia

happy bday! sorry have been bizy, apology, can't attend as well, u have a good time.

stay sweet 18 :)
luv
Anne

***
******
*********
******
***

Oh anne you're terrible... how can you be busy to this extent??

You're SEVEN years late for your greeting!! (quote: stay sweet 18 :) )


***





******





*********





******





***






and the final email from me...after the entire celebration...

Dearest dearest choir league,

I must really write this email before i leave my current state and go into lala land...

You guys are really so so AMAZING!! I'm just so blessed by you guys today!! Thanks for being able to tolerate the very SANGUINE me... loud, hilarious and irritating!! Indeed, whatever you guys wrote in the card truly blessed me tremendously!

it was touching to have our new choir members joing for this dinner as well... kudos to kelvin, cecelia and dehua!! i'm thankful that you guys turned up for this wonderful dinner.

I am really glad to be in this ministry with you guys. It has been a long long journey in this worship ministry since my youth days till now (though i am still very much a youth? hahaha) but i am really grateful that throughout all these ups and downs, God has never given up hope on me and He still perseveres in His child.

And I am really seeing this ministry to be one that many many will long to come in and enjoy... loving to worship God and singing to Him with the most beautiful instrument ever created... the voices.

Thus, I am truely praying for the choir ministry to train up strong and biblical vocalists to instill strong and biblical worship ministry in Singapore and all over the world. The heart of mission do not just focus in sending church planters (which is the key of cos...), but we also need equippers of all ministries, to equip the church planters and Hope churches all over the world as well.

Let's run the race of winning souls to Christ through the gospel and through ministering to them in worship. Every single soul matters and every one of you matters to me too!! Thanks for walking with me in this journey throughout.

thanks once again bros and sistas!!

Running this race with you,
Yanz aka Tricia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home