Sunday, October 08, 2006

Howjoo's Performance - "Mozart: Bastien und Bastienne"

Went to watch Howjoo's performance today. Hmm... to my surprise, I thought that I wouldn't understand it or enjoy it, cos all the songs were sung in german... how would I understand? Well, after rushing to his performance after my meeting, I thank God that I managed to rush there and be there within 5 mins time, and reached there on time. haha... amazing isn't it?

The performance was really fabulous.. though it was in german, I can see that every expression, every song that they sang represented the feeling of Bastien and Bastienne. The narrator was expressive too... and really can how the storyline went, from being misunderstanding each other to being reconciled and to being able to vouch their everlasting love for each other. I can only say that this is really worth watching!

And out of all the guys, I think Howjoo was one of the best singers. hmm.. and the gals were fantastic too. One gal was only 17 and she sang a lot of songs in the entire performance... mind you... her singing was showed me what it meant by right pitch and singing from the diaphregm... wahaha..

After the entire performance, I just felt so tired. Obviously, I haven't been able to rest well for the entire weekend, and having to worked for 2 consecutive sats, it is like 2 weeks without break at all.

So this coming weekend, I am going to have my fun resting and shopping at BKK. yeah!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger XIAOZU said...

tHanK yOu FOr TAkIng YoUr tIMe OuT To AtTeNd tHe cOnCErT. iT GiVeS mE MucH SupPOrT aNd eNCoURagEmEnT. fEeLInG bEttER tOdAy? ResT wEll bEFoRe bKk tRiP. hOWJOo

Tue Oct 10, 02:59:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

fwah, ur comment is so uP n dOwN oNe wOr... make me giddy... haha...

anyway i'm feeling much better le... prayer for me will be the best remedy! thanks a lot!

Tue Oct 10, 03:28:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

act young sia.. hahahaha..

Wed Oct 11, 11:39:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home