Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blessed by many...

I just dunnoe what is so good in me that many smses, e-cards, msn greetings etc came in since last week till now.. I can only thank God for the many people who blessed me in my life... Till now, there are just tonnes of smses that came through my phone...and greetings from msn were tremendous... Basically, i can't work for nuts cos busy replying to pple whom greeted me online lor.

Met up with countless people for bdae celebrations... Starting from Sunday were the TK people, had a Sakae Sushi lunch with my colleagues on tues.. then met the choir on Tues for a great dinner celebration at Swensens' PS, then ydae afternoon, Sam drove to my place to pick me up to have lunch with Shuhui at Tanjong Pagar Amara Foodcourt.. haha... a very nostalgia place isn't it ?? (for those who have been there right from the start of the youth service... you will know what i meant) and then met Zann at Sing Post to pick up moi lovely gift... I haven't take a pic of it yet but I can only say that it is an efforty gift!! Then went to Bugis to meet Junyao and Dewen... I was finding high and low the LAN gaming place... wah liew... finally I found it when Junyao waited for me outside the place... almost walked throughout the entire Liang Seah St but couldn't find them.

Anyway the entire week is just simply filled with celebrations and blessings... and you know something?? I am still celebrating now... haha... meeting my colleagues for dim sum lunch later at Far East Square... they are bringing me out for lunch... wah piangz... i think 10 sessions of badminton also not enough... dead le la.. I need Expressions vouchers I guess... hahaha...

More updates coming on...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

hehe.. so is that a hint? u want expressions vouchers?

super celebrity!! :) happy happy birthday again. u deserve the love! :) for being such a lovely person, good sister, etc..

Thu Sep 28, 10:34:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

wah liew..me no celeb lah... i'm just a young humble servant... muahahaha...

truly thanks for making my bdae so fun!! I have loads of photos to upload... and one more CG celebration to go? haha... fat liaoz... eat and eat and eat... i'm a hopeless case...keke...

Fri Sep 29, 11:47:00 AM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home