Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Writing to Release

Today is just a day that I just feel like writing on and on. Don't know why is it so? Perhaps I have bottling too much things in my heart, thus, I felt that writing is necessary. Not for others to know my thoughts, but to let my thoughts be known to myself.

Anyway, last Thursday, I went out with my colleagues for a dinner at Liang Seah Street and a coffee session at Raffles Hotel after which. It was such a coincidence that I bumped into Claudia at the same place that we were eating. And the best thing is that out of 6 of us at the table, Xiaoyan, Kevin and myself know her. I was kinda glad to have met her there. Somehow, just missed her in FP. She is one of those that really helped me to transit well in this new job at FP 2 years back, when I was really lost and colleagues weren't too open with me back then.

I first knew Claudia when I was Sec 4. Wah, it was a good 9 years back then. I was struggling with my 'O' levels preps and she willingly volunteered herself to teach Maths at Stanley Street after Sunday Service. She was really patient with a nutcase like me, who didn't know my very basic Maths well. She taught me a great deal and eventually I passed my exams. From then on, I will call her "老师" (teacher) everytime I see her in church. And the very amusing thing is that I managed to meet her once again in FP after such a long detour. She met me up for lunches and even gave me a treat to Swensens for my bdae treat in 2004. I truly appreciate her and will always remember her in my heart.

I will also not forget about Irene (from AWAM, Sound ministry) who taught me statistics in my poly days..(another maths subject again...). She brought me to her flat at Tiong Bahru area and taught me patiently, how to tackle the stats questions. We did quite a number of exam questions before bidding her goodbye. And thanks to her, or else I might have been kicked out by my poly? haha...

All I can say is that you never know how much you can impact or influence somebody for life, just by offering your very help. The help that you offer might be simple and sweet, yet, you can bless a life so much. So, bless a life today and impact for a lifetime!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JesuaFreak said...

how abt me ??

Wed Aug 23, 07:58:00 PM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

nv mention u doesn't mean you never impact mah.. or else i will have to write about so many pple... want me to die ar... hahaha..

Thu Aug 24, 03:34:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home