Saturday, December 06, 2003

Prayer meeting was great!! It was a time of refreshing. A time when I really meet the Lord and I met Him. I was ministered. And indeed, really blessed by the prayer meeting last night. It has been quite some time since I last attended a prayer meeting held by the church. Wow!! Never realised that the church has grown so much that when the 2 Sunday services, Philippino Service, Mandarin service come together, I think even Nexus Auditorium cannot contain all people. When I looked to the back of the auditorium, I saw people standing even at the aisle and at Africa Room (the one with beside Multimedia room). I'm truly blessed by a church like this. To be reminded, we finally gotten our home. And it's Nexus!! After a shifting here and there for ten years, we finally managed to have a sanctuary. Indeed, God is faithful and He never fails. Looking forward to the camp next year in June 2004 at Johor. It's going be an exciting time of P&W with a congregation of 2200?? or 2500?? I don't know. But one thing I know God is faithful and He will multiply and grow the church that goes after His heart!!

God bless!! Have a fruitful weekend too !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home