Friday, August 01, 2008

Blessed With Great Colleagues!

Yes, I'm just so blessed! I truly give thanks to God for blessing me with a great bunch of colleagues at work. These people are all fun and nice, most importantly, they are pretty transparent.. no ulterior motives or agenda in mind. It is really comfortable to work with colleagues like that cos you don't have to be on guard at all times. Though there are a lot of times frustrations at work, but I really think that if I am in need of a listening ear, there will always be one ready to hear me out, especially my boss.

Moreover, everyday is a day to be looked forward to cos everyone is always smiling, greeting you with a good morning when they see you. Well, I guess that a lot of times, the culture of the top management set will be passed down to the employees. I know that no management is perfect, but I should say that this is one of the better ones that I have worked at so far. Great culture, great people!

Come to think of it, I am starting to enjoy more and more the badminton sessions, BBQ (which we are going to have tonight), dinners etc altogether. It is just so good to be working with not just colleagues but it is like a BIG BIG family.

Though economy is going downhill, I know that we will all be able to pull through cos we believe in a God that saves us from all trials and testings. Unity and faith can bring us further than we know. Keep the faith and trust in God - TOGETHER!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home