Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It is tough to get to sleep...

... especially after 2 days of MC and rest... frankly speaking, I didn't really sleep a lot during these 2 days. I only slept till late morning... then I didn't go back to sleep le. I think many girls like to sleep but that is not for me. I just like to sleep early and wake up late that's all. lol...

So silly right?

A lot of things going through my head now.

Think. Ponder. Evaluate. Plan. Think again.

The process is seemingly tiring on my mind.

I have to evaluate my life once and again to see how has it gone wrong that I can't seem to achieve the goals that I have set. Perhaps, the question lies in my discipline. I'm just not disciplined enough.

Ok, now I need to get back to sleep and start tomorrow disciplined and fresh again.

Thank God that there is such a thing call "second-chance".. :p

Good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home