Wednesday, May 07, 2008

True Friends

I was trying to find some to share my heart feelings with few weeks back. But due to the busy schedules of many, I only managed to find one or two to share with. Though I have a whole list of friends on facebook, sometimes, it is difficult to find someone to share your heart with, especially when issues are overly sensitive.

Just last friday, I managed to meet up with Mrs Goh aka Ms Priscilla Tham. Haha.. it was such a joy to talk to her. Though we weren't too close friends before, I just felt that she is one that I can click with right away. :p

True enough, when we met for dinner at Raffles City, we shared so much common understanding and thoughts. She encouraged me and I encouraged her too.. It was so fun meeting her up. Come to think of it, we do have similar grounds that we can identify with as well. Many things that I've learnt from her, that is learning to pray about the right things in life. She encouraged me to let go of the many burdens that I have been carrying on my shoulders. It is true.

All my life, I have been carrying burdens of my family and I seldom have time for myself. I need time to rest, to think and to plan.

If not for her other side of views, I think I will still be going abt in circles. I think it is just time for me to trust God for greater things in my journey.

Pris, thanks for listening. Anticipate more of such sharing of life with you too.. :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home