Thursday, October 26, 2006

As I look at my certs...

I was looking through the 'certs' (or you can say 'qualified papers') this morning... many images floated back to my mind. I just cannot imagine that I have actually managed to complete my diploma 4 years back. Why am I so amazed?

I always think that I can survive with an "O-level" cert... find work straight away after "Os" and just work hard and I will be able to provide for my family. But after going through the poly education, then I realised that a diploma cert might not be good enough for the survival momentum in a small dot that I am living in. A small but powerful dot.

Many people are asking me, "Why not go and pursue your degree?"... But obviously, I have loads of doubts about my capability to sustain throughout the course. I am one that have to study full-time if I should study, and not study part-time and work full-time altogether. I just cannot handle both at the same time.

To me, degree can surely earn more bucks but it also meant more pressure and demands. I am happy the way I am now. I will still try to work hard.. but well, just like what some friends ask recently, "Do you prefer a career or a job?"... hmm I told them "Career"... and they kept mum. But now, if they were to ask me again, hmm.. perhaps a job will be good enough.

But if God wanna give me a career through my job, why not??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JesuaFreak said...

it really depends on wat u r searchin for... really.. i never wanted a career..till today.. i still shunning a career.. i want a job that pays the rent and puts the food on the table.. this is me.. i rather live life ; than let life pass me by

Thu Oct 26, 03:20:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home