Monday, October 16, 2006

Back to Office

Oh yesh! My hols are over... kekeke... for this month only... i'm so so glad that i managed to rest for at least 2 days... anyway i will blog abt my Bangkok trip later on.

Btw, I came back to office and had 2 nice surprises on moi desk...

First one is this:

I had a small bouquet of Orchids on my desk... it's actually a door gift for one of the event last friday. The orchids are really very very nice... and mind you, they have really strong survival skills.. from Friday till now, I don't see any sign of any withering... I am beginning to like orchids le.. hee...

Secondly is this:

My boss gave me this thing. It was nicely wrapped with this note on it: "For the pet.." haha... i was so happy... she bought the gift to encourage us.. haha... and guess wat?? mine was 1.5 times bigger in size than my colleagues'... haha... they very funny.. Bibi says she wanna change with mine whereas AA says that boss is biased... wahaha...nice isn't it? The ornament says... "I'd Go Anywhere With You"... haha... in fact it's true.. the pet will go everywhere and anywhere with the owner... hehe... yeah!!


And lastly, my latest addition on mydesk to make my work more enjoyable throughout the day...

my Donald Duck Mug... bought it for A but he dun want... so in the end, i took it for my own use... wahaha... wat's better at work than to have colleagues that are understanding and loving... hee... tt's all for now. i will talk abt my BKK trip later on... a lot of things to write man! keke...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Donald Duck!!! My favorite Disney character!!! If you give it to me I won't reject hahaha...

Anyway, welcome back!

Tue Oct 17, 09:38:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tiger said...

see... so much love haha...
:P

Tue Oct 17, 10:11:00 AM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home