Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Crab... crab...




Haha... this is a pic tt i took in the supermarket ydae morning... I was looking around while doing some filming in the supermarket... so I went to the fresh seafood area... and there I saw this crab blowing bubbles...

The first question that came to me is this, "Why is this crab blowing bubbles? Too free?? Want to play some bubbles game to entertain itself??" haha... So the curiousity got hold of me and finally I can't control myself, and I went up to the staff and ask her... then she say, "Oh, the crab is going to die soon... that is why it is blowing bubbles la..."

haha... I've got my answer to my question!! No wonder the rest weren't blowing bubbles at all!!

Now i really feel like the 'crab' in the pic.. blowing bubbles all around... not because I have got nothing to do... but bcos I have too much things to do le! haha... sweat man!! (btw, I am having 苦笑 now... haha)

So I think I dun want to be a dead crab but an a lively crab... so that I can 'crap' around?? hahaha.... I think choir got enough of that from me last night... I had a good time laughing ydae night!! hahaha...

Now, present to u... the lively crab!!!



ok.. i have 'crapped' enuff.. time to get back to work... n please ignore my 'crap'... haha... cos I am really stressed till the max! haha... May the Lord's grace pull me thru... :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Wah Lau!!! Call you Siao Zhar Bor got no wrong sia....

You really Siao to the max... Ha ha ha... =p

Oh! I got a sudden inspiration! I know why the crab blow bubble...

Because it saw YOU!!! Crab cannot vomit blood so vomit bubbles... Ha ha ha ha ha

Must be. Confirmed.

Fri Oct 13, 12:53:00 AM GMT+8 
Blogger Tricia said...

thanks... i tink u be fren with the crab... cos u know it so well lor hor...

thanks for being the 'crappy' fren!! hahaha...

Sun Oct 15, 10:54:00 PM GMT+8 

Post a Comment

<< Home