Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Ms Rebecca's Bdae

Last Sunday, I conspire with the rest of my CG to do a surprise karaoke bdae celebration for Ms Rebecca at KBox Cineleisure. It was a pretty bad coordination because I went to the wrong floor... and that was when Ms Loh got to know about our plan for her. Well, we all love to sing and Ms Loh enjoys singing too. So the moment we reached there, we went into the room and started singing like nobody's business.

It was really a fun time though I was there for only an hour. Hope that the rest enjoyed themselves too. :p Pamela and myself were singing away all the FIR, SHE, Yanzi songs... haha... it was cool!

So, here's a message dedicated just for Rebecca:

"Dearest Rebecca,

It is a great privilege to have you with us in the Care Group. You have been a great example to many of us in giving, in learning and in obeying. I really see your heart of wanting to be of light to others. No matter how difficult it may be, you always choose to love people and love God. This is something that really encourages me greatly.

May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly as you seek to honor Him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. You are very precious to me and many others. We love you and we are looking forward to the many breakthroughs ahead!

Love and bless,
Tricia aka Yanz"



From the left: Rebecca (bdae gal), Lirong aka Jodell and Xueyun

Me and moi mochi... hee...

My gals... sweet aren't they?? :p

My CG - NG7D2!! Love you guys to the max!!

Me and bdae gal.. the picture was blurred for a reason.. hahaha...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home