Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saturday Message

I was sniffling for the entire morning and afternoon ydae and I was feeling so lousy about my nose and cough that I've decided to walk out of my house and meet a friend for a church service.

It was really an amazing service because the most exciting part of the service was actually the sermon time! It was a very timely message for me. In the midst of uncertainty, God actually spoke to me through the Pastor. It takes all courage to believe God's rhema voice, by faith. This is just because that He knows that I need His voice at this very moment.

He asked that all should step out in faith, let out the nets into the water for a BIG BIG catch! I know that God is just such an awesome God because He knows what I need even before I ask Him.

I am overwhelmed by His love for me, simply because I am who I am.

I don't need to be someone else that I am not. I just need to be real before Him.

In fact, when I was listening to the sermon, I felt so not at ease... because God is making me so uncomfortable.. every single word spoke a a real tangible way.

I think I really need to walk by faith and not by sight.

Yes, Tricia, take steps of faith towards Him and He will make all your paths straight because You are simply following after Him. :)

I will, Lord. By Your grace, I will be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home