Monday, September 08, 2008

Movie - Make It Happen


I thought that it will just be about dancing, music and steps. At the end of the show, it was about this thing - Pursuing Your Dream. Lauryn Kirk chased after her dream... drove for miles to Chicago and wanting to pursue her dream. But she failed the audition. She didn't want others to know her failure. So she lied throughout, telling her brother that she has gotten in. But at the end of the day, she took that courage to go for the second audition again.

This movie stirred up a lot of thoughts in me. The dream, the pursuit, the ideals, the abilities to do what God wants me to do. It is just so amazing! How can it be that God made it all possible by creating me - passionate, persevering and always wanting to press on. Sometimes, I do feel like Lauryn but I know that God just spurs me back to that dream that He has created me to have. Every time I am discouraged, God will encouraged me by ministering to my heart, speaking to me through people and using God's word to spring me up! I simply love the feeling of God revealing to me more and more of His plans.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home