Friday, July 18, 2008

Time without family can be a torture sometimes

I just come to realized that my lack of time spent with my family is causing a lack in my life. I realised that when I am staying outside and not spending quality time at home actually brings me to understand the importance of family in my life. It is not a need or a want. It is just something that you cannot live without. With a family, my life then will be complete.

I cannot imagine how life could be for the orphans or kids from single-parent families. How are they coping with their emotions, their lack in their lives? As much as the children need to their families with them, the more they will need God in their lives. Only with the God-factor, then will the lack be met.

"Lord, may I pray that all the lost ones will come to know you really soon... really really soon..."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home