Tuesday, July 01, 2008

生日快乐!

Yesterday was my mum's birthday. I celebrated with her last Thurs when I took leave to bring her for an eye check-up at the hospital. Thank God that her eyes were ok and nothing much except some kind of infection.

Brought her to Novena Square for a Korean meal. Actually, the meal was quite good. Just that she is overwhelmed by all the Kimchis etc.

So yesterday, I dropped her a sms to wish her happy bdae. The sms goes like this:

妈咪,祝你生日快乐。愿你天天开心,满怀欢笑。希望你能快些认识耶稣。- 燕燕

Then about 30 minutes later, I received a sms reply from my mum! Well, my mum has been picking up a lot on her sms-ing skills. Her sms goes like this:

女儿,早安,感谢你的祝福。愿主耶稣带给你, 幸福,快乐,顺利。 妈咪爱你。

I think I almost fainted at my desk when I saw this sms. My mum has never been so mushy before in her life. lol...

But serious, I want her to know the Lord Jesus soon. No time to waste! Pray for her with me ba!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home